The shape of Canada to come?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Public Message Forum ]

Posted by Sandy Stern on 23:05:05 2022/04/13

Subject: Carlton University.....
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2022 18:53:23 -0400

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know what happened today at Carleton University. There was a rash of swastikas drawn at Carleton yesterday, around many residences.

We at JSA-Ottawa had "Zionism Day" today at Carleton University. We have had it planned for months, much much before all the events in Toronto and Gaza. We had signs that said "Zionism," and had quotes from Martin Luther King, JFK, and others. At times dozens and dozens of Arabs surrounded us, and were pointing their fingers at us, accusing us of heinous crimes and telling US what Zionism is. One individual started yelling at me and accusing us of practising state terrorism and genocide on the palestinian people. She physically grabbed our President of JSA-Hillel of Ottawa U, and stayed, arguing with us for a very long time. One girl had the guts to tell me that she honestly believes that we use blood to make matzah. She told me that we control the media, and that 4,000 Jews were away from the WTC on 9/11. I told this girl that the spirit of Adolf Hitler is alive and well inside herpoisonedmind.

Throughout the day, a handful of rowdy Arabs were taken away by security, and over the course of the entire day hundreds upon hundreds of anti-Israel protesters loudly protested.

There is a good side to the story. Every non-Jew and non-Arab who came by to our tables (every single one that I met) sided with us. They could not believe the violence and utter recklessness of them, compared to our calmness and sincerity.

I know that when I was arguing with one individual, there were up to 16 or17 people around the table, listening. She asked me what the correlation between Zionism and Occupation was, and I (very calmly, of course), listed off the dates of 1948, 1967, 1973, 1982 and 2000, of the Arab attacks, members of the non-Arab audience actually applauded me! I also mentioned to one individual that, even if Arafat didn't like the Camp David offerin 2000, he could have made a counter-offer, but the only offer he gave was one of terrorism.

Everyone, I just wanted to let you know what's been going on in Ottawa,and I hope that everyone sends this e-mail on to as many Jews as you know. Keep this going!

Thank you and all the best,
Rob Walker

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail: (Optional)
Subject:
Comments:
Link URL: (Optional)
Link Title:
Image URL: (Optional)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Public Message Forum ]